- Share lessons learned from a project, practice, or application.
- Showcase innovative technologies and best practices.
- Support the Work Zone Best Practices Guidebook and its database of practices and technologies.
- Introduce new initiatives, products, and tools.
- Fact Sheet 1: Oregon's Quickfax Service (HTML, PDF 1.7MB)
- Fact Sheet 2: Customer Driven Construction in Illinois (HTML, PDF 707KB)
- Fact Sheet 3: Work Zone Safety Awareness (HTML, PDF 1.6MB)
- Fact Sheet 4: Delaware's Survival Plan for the I-95 Shutdown (HTML, PDF 1.6MB)
- Fact Sheet 5: Innovation During Bridge Rehabilitation Improves Mobility (HTML, PDF 474KB)
- Fact Sheet 6: Work Zone Best Practices Guidebook (HTML, PDF 629KB)
- Fact Sheet 7: Compendium of Work Zone Research, Development and Technology Transfer (HTML, PDF 579KB)
- Fact Sheet 8: Ohio Keeps Motorists and Road Rehabilitation Moving Forward (HTML, PDF 113KB)
- Fact Sheet 9: Arkansas Uses Public Outreach to Pave The Way During Interstate Rehabilitation (HTML, PDF 125KB)
- Fact Sheet 10: Communicating Work Zone Information to Truckers in North Carolina (HTML, PDF 239KB)
- Fact Sheet 11: Caltrans Transportation Management Plans Reduce Work Zone Congestion (HTML, PDF 157KB)
- Fact Sheet 12: Tennessee Analyzes Work Zone Impacts to Find a SmartFIX for I-40 (HTML, PDF 300KB)
- Fact Sheet 13: Work Zone Training: Examples of What Agencies Are Doing (HTML, PDF 961KB)
- Fact Sheet 14: Tracking Work Zone Performance in Missouri (HTML, PDF 393KB)
- Fact Sheet 15: Midwest Work Zone Roundtable - Improved Work Zone Management and Operations through Collaboration (HTML, PDF 231KB)
- Fact Sheet 16: States Across the Country Implement Accelerated Bridge Construction (HTML, PDF 531KB)
- Fact Sheet 17: Lane Closure Policies and Management Systems (HTML, PDF 465KB)
- Fact Sheet 18: Using Portable Traffic Monitoring Devices (PTMDs) in Work Zones (HTML, PDF 173KB)
- Fact Sheet 19: Work Zone Corridor Management in Michigan (HTML, PDF 259KB)
We would like to share your success story with the highway community across the nation. If you are interested in offering a topic for a future fact sheet, please send an email with detailed information about the topic to WorkZoneFeedback@dot.gov.
PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®.