ITS Architecture Implementation Program
The ITS Architecture Implementation Program provides ITS practitioners with the guidance and resources necessary for implementing the Final Rule on Architecture and Standards Conformity issued on January 8, 2001. This program is part of the Facilitating Integrated ITS Deployment Program within the FHWA Office of Operations.
- FHWA Rule/FTA Policy presents the final text of both the FHWA Rule and the FTA policy, and several fact sheets and brochures.
- Frequently Asked Questions on the FHWA Final Rule/FTA Final Policy, regional ITS architectures, systems engineering and standards.
- Guidance contains several guidance documents on developing, using and maintaining a regional ITS architecture.
- Examples links to example sections of existing regional ITS architectures.
- Training for ITS Architecture Development and Implementation lists the available training and technical assistance on the development, use and maintenance of a regional ITS architecture including links for scheduling.
- Resources provides links to tools and information related to regional ITS architectures.
- Links to related sites.
- Contact Us for more information and assistance.